Wondering what to do?
We’ve been there, and we’re here to help!
Welcome teachers, parents, and students to another school year at Carrie Martin School! There is a lot that happens at our school and we want to help guide you to activities and events that interest you!
Here’s how to be up to date on what we do!
- Read the lastest news in our news section, or sign up for our newsletter.
- Become a member of the PTA to help fund programs at the school! You can see the impact we have planned for this year.
- Look at upcoming events on our calendar.
- Follow the school on Facebook.
The PTA (Parent & Teacher Association) encourages you to become a PTA member and become part of a TEAM that is dedicated to making a positive influence in our children’s educational experience. Parents/guardians, grandparents, students and all staff are welcome to join! We all know one of the most important things we can do is to STAY INVOLVED with our kids!
Here’s what we do!
Your membership helps support school programs such as: teacher grants, purchasing equipment and supplies for teachers & students, field trip grants, and much more!
- We can’t do anything without our volunteers! Look for volunteer opportunities.
- Check out our PTA meetings, held once a month during the school year.
- Learn more about what we’re doing this year to help.
There are no requirements for participation or meeting attendance, though we welcome your involvement! Joining can simply be showing your support of what the PTA does for the school and our children.
Cost of membership is FREE! Help us help the school become a member & donate to our PTA!
Thank you for your support!
Carrie Martin PTA Board